You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pocket Rogues for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Pocket Rogues from your systemEtherGaming
. Further information on EtherGaming can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Pocket Rogues folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Pocket Rogues is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Pocket Rogues. They occupy 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Pocket Rogues is a program offered by EtherGaming. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Pocket Rogues is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pocket Rogues from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pocket Rogues or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pocket Rogues". The Pocket Rogues app will be found automatically. When you select Pocket Rogues in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pocket Rogues, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pocket Rogues.
8. After uninstalling Pocket Rogues, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pocket Rogues which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pocket Rogues using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pocket Rogues by EtherGaming from your computer, nor are we saying that Pocket Rogues by EtherGaming is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pocket Rogues supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:26:56.850