PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 from your systemPlusHD Q-9.4V13.01
. Further information on PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 can be seen here
. PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . The application's main executable file is called PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01-bg.exe and occupies 665.97 KB (681952 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01. They take about 16.03 MB (16813659
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 614d9afa-4db7-47eb-bd55-112e223c81f0-10.exe (1.41 MB)
- 614d9afa-4db7-47eb-bd55-112e223c81f0-3.exe (1.97 MB)
- 614d9afa-4db7-47eb-bd55-112e223c81f0-2.exe (947.47 KB)
- 614d9afa-4db7-47eb-bd55-112e223c81f0-5.exe (1.15 MB)
- 614d9afa-4db7-47eb-bd55-112e223c81f0-6.exe (1.29 MB)
- 614d9afa-4db7-47eb-bd55-112e223c81f0-64.exe (1.77 MB)
- PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01-codedownloader.exe (1,015.97 KB)
- PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01-bg.exe (665.97 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (122.47 KB)
- utils.exe (2.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36.01.08
of PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01.
PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 is a program by PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01". The PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01.
8. After removing PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 by PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 from your computer, nor are we saying that PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 by PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PlusHD Q-9.4V13.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130