PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 from your computerPlusHD Q-9.1V29.12
. Check out here
for more information on PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . The program's main executable file occupies 467.98 KB (479208 bytes) on disk and is labeled PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12-bg.exe.
PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.13 MB (7475229
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 0fb8603f-b2f4-4b0f-8f3c-8097b7e63b4d-10.exe (1.27 MB)
- 0fb8603f-b2f4-4b0f-8f3c-8097b7e63b4d-12.exe (624.48 KB)
- 0fb8603f-b2f4-4b0f-8f3c-8097b7e63b4d-5.exe (981.98 KB)
- PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12-bg.exe (467.98 KB)
- PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12-codedownloader.exe (1.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.48 KB)
- utils.exe (2.71 MB)
This data is about PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 version 18.104.22.168
PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 is a program released by the software company PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12". If it is installed on your PC the PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12.
8. After removing PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 by PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 from your computer, nor are we saying that PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 by PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PlusHD Q-9.1V29.12 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:53:23.290