This info is about PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 from your PCPlusHD Q-9.1V26.01
. You can read more on PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 or check for application updates here
. PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01-bg.exe is the PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01's primary executable file and it takes close to 530.48 KB (543208 bytes) on disk.
PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.66 MB (10133886
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 15398bd9-6717-492e-be3e-4df136a7ef54-10.exe (1.40 MB)
- 15398bd9-6717-492e-be3e-4df136a7ef54-12.exe (541.98 KB)
- 15398bd9-6717-492e-be3e-4df136a7ef54-2.exe (930.98 KB)
- 15398bd9-6717-492e-be3e-4df136a7ef54-4.exe (1.48 MB)
- 15398bd9-6717-492e-be3e-4df136a7ef54-5.exe (1.02 MB)
- PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01-bg.exe (530.48 KB)
- PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01-codedownloader.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.98 KB)
- utils.exe (2.62 MB)
The current web page applies to PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 version 1.36.01.22
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01\15398bd9-6717-492e-be3e-4df136a7ef54-10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01\15398bd9-6717-492e-be3e-4df136a7ef54-12.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01\15398bd9-6717-492e-be3e-4df136a7ef54-5.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01\15398bd9-6717-492e-be3e-4df136a7ef54-6.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ApUserNameontainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\InstalledBrowserExtensions\PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01
PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 is a program by the software company PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01". The PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01.
8. After removing PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 by PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 from your computer, nor are we saying that PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 by PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PlusHD Q-9.1V26.01 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 04:35:19.797