You can find below detailed information on how to remove PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 from your PCPlusHD Q-9.1V25.01
. Go over here
for more details on PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01. PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 is C:\Program Files\PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . The program's main executable file occupies 587.98 KB (602088 bytes) on disk and is labeled PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01-bg.exe.
PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.73 MB (10200156
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc28cc2-30db-477e-80ca-92b011d9e341-10.exe (1.30 MB)
- ccc28cc2-30db-477e-80ca-92b011d9e341-12.exe (632.48 KB)
- ccc28cc2-30db-477e-80ca-92b011d9e341-2.exe (843.48 KB)
- ccc28cc2-30db-477e-80ca-92b011d9e341-4.exe (1.43 MB)
- ccc28cc2-30db-477e-80ca-92b011d9e341-5.exe (1.08 MB)
- PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01-bg.exe (587.98 KB)
- PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01-codedownloader.exe (1.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.98 KB)
- utils.exe (2.74 MB)
This info is about PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 version 1.36.01.22
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01.Folders left behind when you uninstall PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01\background.html
- C:\Program Files\PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01\ccc28cc2-30db-477e-80ca-92b011d9e341.xpi
- C:\Program Files\PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01\ccc28cc2-30db-477e-80ca-92b011d9e341-10.exe
- C:\Program Files\PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01\ccc28cc2-30db-477e-80ca-92b011d9e341-12.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\InstalledBrowserExtensions\PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01
PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 is a program marketed by the software company PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01". If it exists on your system the PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 application will be found very quickly. When you select PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01.
8. After uninstalling PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 by PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 from your computer, nor are we saying that PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 by PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PlusHD Q-9.1V25.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:12:16.817