Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12
You can find below details on how to remove Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 from your computerHD QualityV13.12
. You can find out more on HD QualityV13.12 or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.90 MB (1996256 bytes) on disk and is labeled 57f65031-87fa-409e-ad1e-3edcc911d110-3.exe.
The executable files below are part of Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12. They occupy an average of 5.21 MB (5468000
bytes) on disk.
- 57f65031-87fa-409e-ad1e-3edcc911d110-3.exe (1.90 MB)
- 57f65031-87fa-409e-ad1e-3edcc911d110-6.exe (1.26 MB)
- 6f740fec-951c-456e-9933-a6793ad1a57c.exe (31.97 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (115.47 KB)
This web page is about Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 version 126.96.36.199
Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 is a program by HD QualityV13.12. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12". If it is installed on your PC the Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12.
8. After uninstalling Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 by HD QualityV13.12 from your PC, we are not saying that Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 by HD QualityV13.12 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plus HD Quality 2.4cV13.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 13:42:03.090