You can find below details on how to uninstall Plus-HD-3.8 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Plus-HD-3.8 from your systemPlus HD
. Check out here
for more info on Plus HD. C:\Program Files (x86)\Plus-HD-3.8\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1 is the full command line if you want to remove Plus-HD-3.8. utils.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.12 MB (1173160 bytes) on disk.
Plus-HD-3.8 contains of the executables below. They take 1.12 MB (1173160
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Plus-HD-3.8. For more Plus-HD-3.8 versions please click below:
Plus-HD-3.8 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Plus-HD-3.8:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Plus-HD-3.8 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-3.8
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-3.8\39030.crx
- C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-3.8\39030.xpi
- C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-3.8\background.html
- C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-3.8\Installer.log
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\Plus-HD-3.8
Plus-HD-3.8 is a program offered by Plus HD. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Plus-HD-3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Plus-HD-3.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Plus-HD-3.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plus-HD-3.8". If it is installed on your PC the Plus-HD-3.8 app will be found automatically. After you select Plus-HD-3.8 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Plus-HD-3.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Plus-HD-3.8.
8. After uninstalling Plus-HD-3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plus-HD-3.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plus-HD-3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Plus-HD-3.8 by Plus HD from your computer, nor are we saying that Plus-HD-3.8 by Plus HD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Plus-HD-3.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-30 03:45:48.503