This web page is about Plus-HD-3.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Plus-HD-3.5 from your systemPlus HD
. Further information on Plus HD can be seen here
. Plus-HD-3.5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plus-HD-3.5 folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Plus-HD-3.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Plus-HD-3.5\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Plus-HD-3.5-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 879.35 KB (900456 bytes) on disk.
Plus-HD-3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.71 MB (3893420
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Plus-HD-3.5-bg.exe (879.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-3.5-buttonutil.exe (334.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-3.5-buttonutil64.exe (436.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-3.5-codedownloader.exe (469.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-3.5-helper.exe (308.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-3.5-updater.exe (359.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.35 KB)
- utils.exe (895.71 KB)
This info is about Plus-HD-3.5 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Plus-HD-3.5 releases:
Plus-HD-3.5 is a program by the software company Plus HD. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Plus-HD-3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Plus-HD-3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Plus-HD-3.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plus-HD-3.5". The Plus-HD-3.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Plus-HD-3.5 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Plus-HD-3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Plus-HD-3.5.
8. After uninstalling Plus-HD-3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Plus-HD-3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plus-HD-3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Plus-HD-3.5 by Plus HD from your PC, nor are we saying that Plus-HD-3.5 by Plus HD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Plus-HD-3.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:36:17.823