Plus-HD-2.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Plus-HD-2.3 from your PCPlus HD
. You can read more on Plus HD or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-2.3 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Plus-HD-2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-2.3\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 725.35 KB (742760 bytes) on disk and is called Plus-HD-2.3-bg.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Plus-HD-2.3. They take 4.40 MB (4613710
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Plus-HD-2.3-bg.exe (725.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-2.3-buttonutil.exe (335.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-2.3-chromeinstaller.exe (477.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-2.3-codedownloader.exe (480.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-2.3-firefoxinstaller.exe (710.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-2.3-helper.exe (308.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-2.3-updater.exe (359.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.35 KB)
- utils.exe (991.26 KB)
This web page is about Plus-HD-2.3 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Plus-HD-2.3:
...click to view all...
Plus-HD-2.3 is a program marketed by the software company Plus HD. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Plus-HD-2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Plus-HD-2.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Plus-HD-2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Plus-HD-2.3". If it is installed on your PC the Plus-HD-2.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Plus-HD-2.3 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Plus-HD-2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Plus-HD-2.3.
8. After removing Plus-HD-2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Plus-HD-2.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plus-HD-2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Plus-HD-2.3 by Plus HD from your PC, we are not saying that Plus-HD-2.3 by Plus HD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Plus-HD-2.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 20:38:34.073