This page contains detailed information on how to remove Plus-HD-1.6 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Plus-HD-1.6 from your computerPlus HD
. Further information on Plus HD can be seen here
. Plus-HD-1.6 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-1.6 directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Plus-HD-1.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-1.6\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Plus-HD-1.6-buttonutil.exe is the Plus-HD-1.6's primary executable file and it occupies close to 335.35 KB (343400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Plus-HD-1.6. They occupy an average of 3.25 MB (3405995
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Plus-HD-1.6-buttonutil.exe (335.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.6-codedownloader.exe (480.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.6-firefoxinstaller.exe (710.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.6-helper.exe (333.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.6-updater.exe (359.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.35 KB)
- utils.exe (990.06 KB)
This data is about Plus-HD-1.6 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Plus-HD-1.6 releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not cleaned:
Plus-HD-1.6 is a program marketed by the software company Plus HD. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Plus-HD-1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Plus-HD-1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Plus-HD-1.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plus-HD-1.6". If it is installed on your PC the Plus-HD-1.6 app will be found automatically. After you select Plus-HD-1.6 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Plus-HD-1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Plus-HD-1.6.
8. After uninstalling Plus-HD-1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Plus-HD-1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plus-HD-1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Plus-HD-1.6 by Plus HD from your PC, nor are we saying that Plus-HD-1.6 by Plus HD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Plus-HD-1.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 22:31:07.913