This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Plus-HD-1.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Plus-HD-1.5 from your systemPlus HD
. More info about Plus HD can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-1.5 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Plus-HD-1.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Plus-HD-1.5\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. The application's main executable file is titled Plus-HD-1.5-bg.exe and its approximative size is 725.35 KB (742760 bytes).
The executables below are part of Plus-HD-1.5. They occupy about 4.74 MB (4970689
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Plus-HD-1.5-bg.exe (725.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.5-buttonutil.exe (335.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.5-chromeinstaller.exe (477.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.5-codedownloader.exe (480.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.5-enabler.exe (342.85 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.5-firefoxinstaller.exe (710.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.5-helper.exe (308.35 KB)
- Plus-HD-1.5-updater.exe (359.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.35 KB)
- utils.exe (997.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Plus-HD-1.5. You can find below info on other versions of Plus-HD-1.5:
Plus-HD-1.5 is a program offered by Plus HD. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Plus-HD-1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Plus-HD-1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Plus-HD-1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Plus-HD-1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Plus-HD-1.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Plus-HD-1.5 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Plus-HD-1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Plus-HD-1.5.
8. After removing Plus-HD-1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Plus-HD-1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plus-HD-1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Plus-HD-1.5 by Plus HD from your computer, we are not saying that Plus-HD-1.5 by Plus HD is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plus-HD-1.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 13:21:00.090