You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pluralinput for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Pluralinput from your PCPluralinput
. You can read more on Pluralinput or check for application updates here
. Pluralinput is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pluralinput directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Pluralinput is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pluralinput\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Pluralinput.UI.exe is the Pluralinput's main executable file and it takes approximately 984.09 KB (1007704 bytes) on disk.
Pluralinput installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.95 MB (4138176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- DeviceSetup.exe (625.59 KB)
- Pluralinput.UI.exe (984.09 KB)
- RemoteClient.exe (583.59 KB)
- pidrvmgr32.exe (81.09 KB)
- pidrvmgr64.exe (91.09 KB)
- pidrvmgr32.exe (89.59 KB)
- pidrvmgr64.exe (102.59 KB)
This web page is about Pluralinput version 0.13.16338.01
alone. For other Pluralinput versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pluralinput is a program marketed by Pluralinput. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Pluralinput is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Pluralinput from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pluralinput or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pluralinput". If it exists on your system the Pluralinput program will be found very quickly. When you click Pluralinput in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pluralinput, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pluralinput.
8. After uninstalling Pluralinput, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pluralinput that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pluralinput with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pluralinput by Pluralinput from your PC, nor are we saying that Pluralinput by Pluralinput is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pluralinput supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 13:18:44.143