PlurPush is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PlurPush from your computerPlurPush
. Take a look here
for more info on PlurPush. Detailed information about PlurPush can be found at http://plurpush.net/support
. Usually the PlurPush application is found in the C:\Program Files\PlurPush folder, depending on the user's option during install. PlurPush's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PlurPush\PlurPushUn.exe OFS_. PlurPush.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 103.27 KB (105752 bytes) on disk.
PlurPush contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.14 MB (3296093
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PlurPushUninstall.exe (234.93 KB)
- PlurPushUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- utilPlurPush.exe (394.77 KB)
- PlurPush.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.27 KB)
- PlurPush.PurBrowse.exe (289.77 KB)
- PlurPush.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- PlurPush.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.27 KB)
This web page is about PlurPush version 2014.04.26.133307
only. Click on the links below for other PlurPush versions:
...click to view all...
PlurPush is a program marketed by the software company PlurPush. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase PlurPush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PlurPush from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PlurPush or simply click the Search field and type in "PlurPush". If it exists on your system the PlurPush program will be found very quickly. When you click PlurPush in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PlurPush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PlurPush:
- The publisher is: http://plurpush.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PlurPush\PlurPushUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PlurPush.
8. After removing PlurPush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PlurPush that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PlurPush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PlurPush by PlurPush from your PC, we are not saying that PlurPush by PlurPush is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PlurPush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 09:22:22.813