Plugins for Opera
Plugins for Opera is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Plugins for Opera from your PCDUHALAB
. Take a look here
for more info on DUHALAB. You can get more details related to Plugins for Opera at www.duhalab.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Opera directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Plugins for Opera is C:\Program Files\DUHALAB\Plugin\unins000.exe. opera.exe is the Plugins for Opera's primary executable file and it occupies about 96.50 KB (98816 bytes) on disk.
Plugins for Opera is composed of the following executables which take 1.07 MB (1118639
bytes) on disk:
- opera.exe (96.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (977.42 KB)
- netscape.exe (18.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9
of Plugins for Opera. Click on the links below for other Plugins for Opera versions:
...click to view all...
Plugins for Opera is an application by DUHALAB. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Plugins for Opera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Plugins for Opera from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Plugins for Opera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plugins for Opera". The Plugins for Opera program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Plugins for Opera in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Plugins for Opera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Plugins for Opera:
- The software company is: www.duhalab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DUHALAB\Plugin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Plugins for Opera.
8. After removing Plugins for Opera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plugins for Opera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plugins for Opera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Plugins for Opera by DUHALAB from your PC, nor are we saying that Plugins for Opera by DUHALAB is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plugins for Opera in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 03:17:19.737