Plugins for Opera
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Plugins for Opera for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Plugins for Opera from your PCDUHALAB
. Further information on DUHALAB can be found here
. You can read more about about Plugins for Opera at www.duhalab.com
. Usually the Plugins for Opera application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Opera directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\DUHALAB\Plugin\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Plugins for Opera. NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 227.50 KB (232960 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Plugins for Opera. They occupy about 227.50 KB (232960
bytes) on disk.
- NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe (227.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.71
of Plugins for Opera. Click on the links below for other Plugins for Opera versions:
...click to view all...
Plugins for Opera is a program marketed by the software company DUHALAB. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Plugins for Opera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Plugins for Opera from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Plugins for Opera or simply click the Search field and type in "Plugins for Opera". If it exists on your system the Plugins for Opera application will be found very quickly. When you click Plugins for Opera in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Plugins for Opera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plugins for Opera:
- The publisher is: www.duhalab.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DUHALAB\Plugin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Plugins for Opera.
8. After uninstalling Plugins for Opera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plugins for Opera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plugins for Opera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Plugins for Opera by DUHALAB from your PC, we are not saying that Plugins for Opera by DUHALAB is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plugins for Opera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-13 20:56:20.727