This page contains thorough information on how to remove Plugfree NETWORK for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Plugfree NETWORK from your computerFUJITSU LIMITED
. Check out here
for more information on FUJITSU LIMITED. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Plugfree NETWORK directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Plugfree NETWORK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Plugfree NETWORK\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named FMNetCheck.exe and it has a size of 806.50 KB (825856 bytes).
Plugfree NETWORK installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.14 MB (23214592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FMNetCheck.exe (806.50 KB)
- Manager.exe (15.00 KB)
- PFNCMD.exe (2.15 MB)
- PFNDataCmd.exe (15.00 KB)
- PfNet.exe (9.46 MB)
- PFNetDm.exe (1.06 MB)
- PFNetInfo.exe (1.70 MB)
- PFNLauncher.exe (1.35 MB)
- PFNService.exe (2.12 MB)
- PFNTray.exe (808.50 KB)
- PFNWLANV.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninst.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Plugfree NETWORK. For more Plugfree NETWORK versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Plugfree NETWORK is an application released by FUJITSU LIMITED. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Plugfree NETWORK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Plugfree NETWORK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Plugfree NETWORK or simply click the Search feature and type in "Plugfree NETWORK". If it is installed on your PC the Plugfree NETWORK application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Plugfree NETWORK in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Plugfree NETWORK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Plugfree NETWORK.
8. After uninstalling Plugfree NETWORK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Plugfree NETWORK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Plugfree NETWORK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Plugfree NETWORK by FUJITSU LIMITED from your PC, we are not saying that Plugfree NETWORK by FUJITSU LIMITED is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plugfree NETWORK supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 19:04:25.453