You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PloppClassic for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PloppClassic from your PCImpara GmbH
. You can read more on Impara GmbH or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.impara.de
if you want to read more on PloppClassic on Impara GmbH's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plopp\PloppClassic folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. PloppClassic's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Plopp\PloppClassic\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled PloppClassic.exe and it has a size of 1.40 MB (1469440 bytes).
PloppClassic contains of the executables below. They take 1.47 MB (1539379
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (68.30 KB)
- PloppClassic.exe (1.40 MB)
This data is about PloppClassic version 1.2
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PloppClassic:
PloppClassic is a program released by Impara GmbH. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall PloppClassic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PloppClassic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PloppClassic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PloppClassic". The PloppClassic program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PloppClassic in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PloppClassic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PloppClassic:
- The publisher is: http://www.impara.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plopp\PloppClassic\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PloppClassic.
8. After removing PloppClassic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PloppClassic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PloppClassic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PloppClassic by Impara GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that PloppClassic by Impara GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PloppClassic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 10:59:12.607