Playsushi is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Playsushi from your computerwww.playsushi.com
. More information about www.playsushi.com can be found here
. Playsushi is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PlaySushi directory, regulated by the user's choice. Playsushi's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PlaySushi\psuninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 178.00 KB (182272 bytes) on disk and is titled psuninst.exe.
Playsushi contains of the executables below. They take 178.00 KB (182272
bytes) on disk.
Playsushi has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Playsushi:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PlaySushi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PlaySushi\icon.ico
Playsushi is an application by www.playsushi.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Playsushi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Playsushi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Playsushi or simply click the Search field and type in "Playsushi". The Playsushi program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Playsushi in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Playsushi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Playsushi.
8. After uninstalling Playsushi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Playsushi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Playsushi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Playsushi by www.playsushi.com from your computer, we are not saying that Playsushi by www.playsushi.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Playsushi in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:16:44.190