You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PlaysTV for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PlaysTV from your computerPlays.tv, LLC
. You can read more on Plays.tv, LLC or check for application updates here
. PlaysTV is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Raptr Inc\PlaysTV directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall PlaysTV by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Raptr Inc\PlaysTV\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. playstv_launcher.exe is the PlaysTV's primary executable file and it takes approximately 50.77 KB (51984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside PlaysTV. They occupy about 26.51 MB (27801429
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- f2p_ping.exe (46.77 KB)
- playstv.exe (50.27 KB)
- playstv_launcher.exe (50.77 KB)
- plays_encoder_server-118487.exe (1,016.77 KB)
- plays_encoder_server64-118487.exe (1.07 MB)
- plays_ep64.exe (167.70 KB)
- plays_service.exe (53.77 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (62.43 KB)
- upload_logs.exe (46.77 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
This info is about PlaysTV version 1.17.4119014
only. You can find below a few links to other PlaysTV releases:
...click to view all...
PlaysTV is a program by Plays.tv, LLC. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove PlaysTV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PlaysTV with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PlaysTV or simply click the Search feature and type in "PlaysTV". If it is installed on your PC the PlaysTV application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PlaysTV in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PlaysTV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PlaysTV.
8. After uninstalling PlaysTV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PlaysTV which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PlaysTV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PlaysTV by Plays.tv, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PlaysTV by Plays.tv, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PlaysTV in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 22:05:49.107