Playkey v126.96.36.199182 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Playkey v188.8.131.52182 from your PCPlaykey software
. You can find out more on Playkey software or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Playkey v184.108.40.206182 can be found at http://www.playkey.net/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playkey folder (same installation drive as Windows). Playkey v220.127.116.11182's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playkey\unins000.exe. Playkey.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.29 MB (6598304 bytes) on disk.
Playkey v18.104.22.168182 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.15 MB (9593824
bytes) on disk.
- Playkey.exe (6.29 MB)
- PlaykeyUpdater.exe (1.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124182
of Playkey v126.96.36.199182.
Playkey v188.8.131.52182 is an application offered by Playkey software. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Playkey v184.108.40.206182 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Playkey v220.127.116.11182 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Playkey v18.104.22.168182 or simply click the Search field and type in "Playkey v22.214.171.124182". If it is installed on your PC the Playkey v126.96.36.199182 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Playkey v188.8.131.52182 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Playkey v184.108.40.206182, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Playkey v220.127.116.11182:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.playkey.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playkey\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Playkey v18.104.22.168182.
8. After uninstalling Playkey v22.214.171.124182, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Playkey v126.96.36.199182 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Playkey v188.8.131.52182 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Playkey v184.108.40.206182 by Playkey software from your PC, we are not saying that Playkey v220.127.116.11182 by Playkey software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Playkey v18.104.22.168182 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 13:41:09.330