Playkey v22.214.171.124799 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Playkey v126.96.36.199799 from your PCPlaykey software
. Open here
for more info on Playkey software. More information about the program Playkey v188.8.131.52799 can be found at http://www.playkey.net/
. Usually the Playkey v184.108.40.206799 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playkey directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Playkey v220.127.116.11799 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playkey\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Playkey.exe and it has a size of 7.14 MB (7484608 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Playkey v18.104.22.168799. They occupy 10.11 MB (10605112
bytes) on disk.
- Playkey.exe (7.14 MB)
- PlaykeyUpdater.exe (1.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about Playkey v22.214.171.124799 version 126.96.36.199799
Playkey v188.8.131.52799 is an application by Playkey software. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Playkey v184.108.40.206799 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Playkey v220.127.116.11799 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Playkey v18.104.22.168799 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Playkey v22.214.171.124799". If it exists on your system the Playkey v126.96.36.199799 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Playkey v188.8.131.52799 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Playkey v184.108.40.206799, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Playkey v220.127.116.11799:
- The software company is: http://www.playkey.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playkey\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Playkey v18.104.22.168799.
8. After uninstalling Playkey v22.214.171.124799, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Playkey v126.96.36.199799 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Playkey v188.8.131.52799 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Playkey v184.108.40.206799 by Playkey software from your PC, nor are we saying that Playkey v220.127.116.11799 by Playkey software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Playkey v18.104.22.168799 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 23:31:33.583