This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ from your systemAVTECH
. More information on AVTECH can be seen here
. PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\H.264 & JPEG PlayLite directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\H.264 & JPEG PlayLite\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 965.00 KB (988160 bytes) on disk and is titled PlayerLiteHJ.exe.
The executable files below are part of PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ. They take about 1.63 MB (1706145
bytes) on disk.
- PlayerLiteHJ.exe (965.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52.
of PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ.
PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ is an application by the software company AVTECH. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ or simply click the Search field and type in "PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ". If it exists on your system the PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ.
8. After removing PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ by AVTECH from your computer, we are not saying that PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ by AVTECH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 09:02:01.813