You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ from your systemAVTECH
. You can find out more on AVTECH or check for application updates here
. Usually the PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ application is placed in the C:\Program Files\H.264 & JPEG PlayLite directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\H.264 & JPEG PlayLite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ. The application's main executable file occupies 804.00 KB (823296 bytes) on disk and is labeled PlayerLiteHJ.exe.
PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.47 MB (1538549
bytes) on disk:
- PlayerLiteHJ.exe (804.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168.
of PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ.
PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ is an application by the software company AVTECH. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ or simply activate the Search field and type in "PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ". The PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ program will be found very quickly. When you click PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ.
8. After removing PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ by AVTECH from your computer, nor are we saying that PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ by AVTECH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-22 10:29:33.113