PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ from your systemAVTECH
. Open here
where you can read more on AVTECH. PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\H.264 & JPEG PlayLite folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ is "C:\Program Files (x86)\H.264 & JPEG PlayLite\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 760.00 KB (778240 bytes) on disk and is called PlayerLiteHJ.exe.
The executable files below are part of PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ. They occupy about 1.42 MB (1493278
bytes) on disk.
- PlayerLiteHJ.exe (760.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ version 18.104.22.168.
PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ is an application released by AVTECH. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ or simply click the Search field and type in "PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ". If it exists on your system the PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ program will be found automatically. After you select PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ.
8. After removing PlayerLiteHJ 184.108.40.206.LHJ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PlayerLiteHJ 220.127.116.11.LHJ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PlayerLiteHJ 18.104.22.168.LHJ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PlayerLiteHJ 22.214.171.124.LHJ by AVTECH from your computer, we are not saying that PlayerLiteHJ 126.96.36.199.LHJ by AVTECH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PlayerLiteHJ 188.8.131.52.LHJ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:56:04.793