Playball - Vaal Triangle
Playball - Vaal Triangle is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Playball - Vaal Triangle from your computerD6 Technology
. More info about D6 Technology can be found here
. Usually the Playball - Vaal Triangle application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_8586 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Playball - Vaal Triangle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_8586\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. d6_8586.exe is the Playball - Vaal Triangle's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.29 MB (1357816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Playball - Vaal Triangle. They take about 2.60 MB (2731496
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- d6_8586.exe (1.29 MB)
- d6_8586_shell.exe (138.99 KB)
Playball - Vaal Triangle is a program marketed by the software company D6 Technology. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Playball - Vaal Triangle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Playball - Vaal Triangle from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Playball - Vaal Triangle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Playball - Vaal Triangle". If it exists on your system the Playball - Vaal Triangle application will be found very quickly. When you click Playball - Vaal Triangle in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Playball - Vaal Triangle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Playball - Vaal Triangle.
8. After uninstalling Playball - Vaal Triangle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Playball - Vaal Triangle which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Playball - Vaal Triangle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Playball - Vaal Triangle by D6 Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Playball - Vaal Triangle by D6 Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Playball - Vaal Triangle in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:23:55.203