PlayPad Media Player
PlayPad Media Player is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall PlayPad Media Player from your systemNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to PlayPad Media Player at www.nch.com.au/playpad/support.html
. Usually the PlayPad Media Player program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PlayPad directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PlayPad Media Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PlayPad\playpad.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.40 MB (1468632 bytes) on disk and is named playpad.exe.
PlayPad Media Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.99 MB (8374704
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg19.exe (3.02 MB)
- playpad.exe (1.40 MB)
- playpadsetup_v2.05.exe (3.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.05
of PlayPad Media Player. You can find below info on other releases of PlayPad Media Player:
If you are manually uninstalling PlayPad Media Player we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PlayPad Media Player:
The files below remain on your disk by PlayPad Media Player when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PlayPad
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PlayPad\playpad.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PlayPad\playpadsetup_v2.05.exe
PlayPad Media Player is an application released by NCH Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PlayPad Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PlayPad Media Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PlayPad Media Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "PlayPad Media Player". If it exists on your system the PlayPad Media Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PlayPad Media Player in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PlayPad Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PlayPad Media Player:
- The web site of the program is: www.nch.com.au/playpad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PlayPad\playpad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PlayPad Media Player.
8. After uninstalling PlayPad Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PlayPad Media Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PlayPad Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PlayPad Media Player by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PlayPad Media Player by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PlayPad Media Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:49:15.693