Play withSIX Windows client
Play withSIX Windows client is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Play withSIX Windows client from your systemSIX Networks GmbH
. Take a look here
for more information on SIX Networks GmbH. Play withSIX Windows client is commonly set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\PlaywithSIX directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Play withSIX Windows client is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\PlaywithSIX\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Play withSIX Windows client's primary file takes around 5.54 MB (5805904 bytes) and is named Play.exe.
Play withSIX Windows client contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.12 MB (10610672
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.42 MB)
- Play.exe (5.54 MB)
- withSIX-Updater.exe (3.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.66.1134.2
of Play withSIX Windows client. For other Play withSIX Windows client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Play withSIX Windows client is a program released by the software company SIX Networks GmbH. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Play withSIX Windows client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Play withSIX Windows client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Play withSIX Windows client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Play withSIX Windows client". If it is installed on your PC the Play withSIX Windows client application will be found very quickly. When you select Play withSIX Windows client in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Play withSIX Windows client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Play withSIX Windows client.
8. After uninstalling Play withSIX Windows client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Play withSIX Windows client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Play withSIX Windows client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Play withSIX Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Play withSIX Windows client by SIX Networks GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Play withSIX Windows client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 10:10:58.997