This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Play Internet for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Play Internet from your PCPlay Poland
. Open here
for more details on Play Poland. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Play_Poland\MW40 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Play Internet is C:\Program Files (x86)\Play_Poland\MW40\uninst\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled OpenURL.exe and it has a size of 352.79 KB (361256 bytes).
Play Internet contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.53 MB (7892912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpenURL.exe (352.79 KB)
- ModemListener.exe (167.29 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (76.29 KB)
- install.exe (56.79 KB)
- install32.exe (89.29 KB)
- install64.exe (109.79 KB)
- ShiftDevice.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (56.79 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (107.29 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (132.29 KB)
- Rndis_Update_64.exe (675.79 KB)
- TcpipWindowsSizeFix.exe (72.25 KB)
- Hotfix_install.exe (312.00 KB)
- spuninst.exe (225.87 KB)
- update.exe (737.87 KB)
- Hotfix_install.exe (312.00 KB)
- Kb909394.exe (509.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
Play Internet is a program marketed by Play Poland. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Play Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Play Internet from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Play Internet or simply click the Search field and type in "Play Internet". The Play Internet app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Play Internet in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Play Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Play Internet.
8. After removing Play Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Play Internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Play Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Play Internet by Play Poland from your computer, nor are we saying that Play Internet by Play Poland is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Play Internet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 11:29:35.253