Platypus II is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Platypus II from your computerIdigicon
. Take a look here
for more details on Idigicon. Usually the Platypus II application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Platypus II folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Platypus II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PlatypusII.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.91 MB (2002944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Platypus II. They occupy about 2.01 MB (2111405
bytes) on disk.
- PlatypusII.exe (1.91 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (105.92 KB)
Platypus II has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 319180
Platypus II is a program released by the software company Idigicon. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Platypus II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Platypus II with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Platypus II or simply click the Search field and type in "Platypus II". The Platypus II program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Platypus II in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Platypus II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Platypus II.
8. After uninstalling Platypus II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Platypus II that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Platypus II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Platypus II by Idigicon from your PC, we are not saying that Platypus II by Idigicon is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Platypus II supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 17:29:30.037