Platinum Hide IP v126.96.36.199
Platinum Hide IP v188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Platinum Hide IP v184.108.40.206 from your PCHide IP
. Additional info about Hide IP can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Hide IP\Platinum Hide IP folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Platinum Hide IP v220.127.116.11's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hide IP\Platinum Hide IP\Uninstall.exe. Platinum Hide IP v18.104.22.168 Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.24 MB (2348947 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Platinum Hide IP v22.214.171.124. They take about 2.34 MB (2448844
bytes) on disk.
- Platinum Hide IP v126.96.36.199 Setup.exe (2.24 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Platinum Hide IP v184.108.40.206.
Platinum Hide IP v220.127.116.11 is an application released by Hide IP. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Platinum Hide IP v18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Platinum Hide IP v22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Platinum Hide IP v126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Platinum Hide IP v188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Platinum Hide IP v184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. When you click Platinum Hide IP v220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Platinum Hide IP v18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Platinum Hide IP v22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Platinum Hide IP v126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Platinum Hide IP v188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Platinum Hide IP v184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Platinum Hide IP v220.127.116.11 by Hide IP from your PC, nor are we saying that Platinum Hide IP v18.104.22.168 by Hide IP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Platinum Hide IP v22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 05:02:29.413