This web page is about Platform for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Platform from your PCVIA Technologies, Inc.
. You can find out more on VIA Technologies, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Platform can be seen at http://forums.viaarena.com/
. Usually the Platform program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VIA\Setup directory, depending on the user's option during install. Platform's main file takes about 70.61 KB (72304 bytes) and is called UninstallXP86.exe.
Platform contains of the executables below. They occupy 91.11 KB (93296
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallXP86.exe (70.61 KB)
- UpDrvV64.exe (8.50 KB)
- UpDrvXPV64.exe (12.00 KB)
This data is about Platform version 1.36
alone. Click on the links below for other Platform versions:
...click to view all...
Platform is an application released by the software company VIA Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Platform is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Platform from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Platform or simply click the Search feature and type in "Platform". If it is installed on your PC the Platform program will be found automatically. After you select Platform in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Platform, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Platform.
8. After removing Platform, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Platform that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Platform with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Platform by VIA Technologies, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Platform by VIA Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Platform supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 16:49:49.050