This web page is about Platform for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Platform from your PCVIA Technologies, Inc.
. You can find out more on VIA Technologies, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Platform can be seen at http://forums.viaarena.com/
. Usually the Platform program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VIA\Setup directory, depending on the user's option during install. Platform's main file takes about 70.61 KB (72304 bytes) and is called UninstallXP86.exe.
Platform contains of the executables below. They occupy 91.11 KB (93296
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallXP86.exe (70.61 KB)
- UpDrvV64.exe (8.50 KB)
- UpDrvXPV64.exe (12.00 KB)
This data is about Platform version 1.36
alone. Click on the links below for other Platform versions:
...click to view all...
Platform is an application released by the software company VIA Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Platform is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Platform from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Platform or simply click the Search field and type in "Platform". If it is installed on your PC the Platform app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Platform in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Platform, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Platform.
8. After removing Platform, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Platform that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Platform with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Platform by VIA Technologies, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Platform by VIA Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Platform supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 16:49:49.050