Plants vs. Zombies Demo
Plants vs. Zombies Demo is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Plants vs. Zombies Demo from your computerPopCap
. Take a look here
for more details on PopCap. You can get more details about Plants vs. Zombies Demo at http://www.popcap.com/games/pvz
. Plants vs. Zombies Demo is commonly installed in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\plants vs zombies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/3592 is the full command line if you want to remove Plants vs. Zombies Demo. The program's main executable file occupies 5.05 MB (5296312 bytes) on disk and is named PlantsVsZombies.exe.
The executables below are part of Plants vs. Zombies Demo. They take about 5.05 MB (5296312
bytes) on disk.
- PlantsVsZombies.exe (5.05 MB)
Plants vs. Zombies Demo is an application by PopCap. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Plants vs. Zombies Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Plants vs. Zombies Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Plants vs. Zombies Demo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plants vs. Zombies Demo". If it exists on your system the Plants vs. Zombies Demo application will be found very quickly. When you select Plants vs. Zombies Demo in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Plants vs. Zombies Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plants vs. Zombies Demo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.popcap.com/games/pvz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/3592
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Plants vs. Zombies Demo.
8. After uninstalling Plants vs. Zombies Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plants vs. Zombies Demo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plants vs. Zombies Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Plants vs. Zombies Demo by PopCap from your PC, nor are we saying that Plants vs. Zombies Demo by PopCap is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Plants vs. Zombies Demo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 11:52:14.560