Plants vs Zombies
This web page is about Plants vs Zombies for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Plants vs Zombies from your systemCompiled by John2s
. Additional info about Compiled by John2s can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plants vs Zombies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Plants vs Zombies is C:\Program Files (x86)\Plants vs Zombies\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Plants vs Zombies's main file takes about 2.87 MB (3007800 bytes) and is called PlantsVsZombies.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Plants vs Zombies. They take 3.53 MB (3704040
bytes) on disk.
- PlantsVsZombies.exe (2.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.92 KB)
Plants vs Zombies is an application by the software company Compiled by John2s. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Plants vs Zombies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Plants vs Zombies from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Plants vs Zombies or simply click the Search field and type in "Plants vs Zombies". If it exists on your system the Plants vs Zombies program will be found very quickly. After you click Plants vs Zombies in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Plants vs Zombies, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Plants vs Zombies.
8. After removing Plants vs Zombies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Plants vs Zombies which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Plants vs Zombies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Plants vs Zombies by Compiled by John2s from your PC, we are not saying that Plants vs Zombies by Compiled by John2s is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plants vs Zombies supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-30 13:10:19.693