Plants vs Zombies
Plants vs Zombies is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Plants vs Zombies from your systemLeeGT-Games
. More data about LeeGT-Games can be read here
. More information about the application Plants vs Zombies can be found at http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Plants vs Zombies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Plants vs Zombies\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Plants vs Zombies. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.36 MB (3526656 bytes) on disk and is called PlantsVsZombies.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Plants vs Zombies. They take 3.69 MB (3873592
bytes) on disk.
- PlantsVsZombies.exe (3.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (338.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Plants vs Zombies version 18.104.22.1683
Plants vs Zombies is a program offered by LeeGT-Games. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Plants vs Zombies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Plants vs Zombies from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Plants vs Zombies or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plants vs Zombies". If it exists on your system the Plants vs Zombies app will be found automatically. When you select Plants vs Zombies in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Plants vs Zombies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plants vs Zombies:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Plants vs Zombies\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Plants vs Zombies.
8. After uninstalling Plants vs Zombies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plants vs Zombies that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plants vs Zombies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Plants vs Zombies by LeeGT-Games from your PC, we are not saying that Plants vs Zombies by LeeGT-Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Plants vs Zombies supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 06:10:38.590