Planoplan Editor is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Planoplan Editor from your PCPlanoplan
. Take a look here
for more info on Planoplan. Click on https://www.planoplan.com
to get more details about Planoplan Editor on Planoplan's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Planoplan\Planoplan Editor folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Planoplan Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Planoplan\Planoplan Editor\Updater.exe -uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Planoplan Editor's main file takes around 21.78 MB (22835368 bytes) and is called planoplan.exe.
Planoplan Editor is comprised of the following executables which take 23.77 MB (24922960
bytes) on disk:
- planoplan.exe (21.78 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.03 MB)
- ZFGameBrowser.exe (979.00 KB)
This data is about Planoplan Editor version 1.1.37
only. For other Planoplan Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Planoplan Editor is an application released by Planoplan. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Planoplan Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Planoplan Editor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Planoplan Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Planoplan Editor". The Planoplan Editor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Planoplan Editor in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Planoplan Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Planoplan Editor:
- The software company is: https://www.planoplan.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Planoplan\Planoplan Editor\Updater.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Planoplan Editor.
8. After removing Planoplan Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Planoplan Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Planoplan Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Planoplan Editor by Planoplan from your PC, we are not saying that Planoplan Editor by Planoplan is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Planoplan Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 23:16:00.203