Planets Under Attack
Planets Under Attack is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Planets Under Attack from your PCKOGamer.com
. You can find out more on KOGamer.com or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.kogamer.com
if you want to read more on Planets Under Attack on KOGamer.com's page. Planets Under Attack is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\Planets Under Attack folder, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\Planets Under Attack\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Planets Under Attack. The application's main executable file has a size of 599.00 KB (613376 bytes) on disk and is titled Planets Under Attack.exe.
Planets Under Attack contains of the executables below. They take 6.25 MB (6550810
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (4.99 MB)
- Planets Under Attack.exe (599.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Planets Under Attack is a program released by the software company KOGamer.com. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Planets Under Attack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Planets Under Attack from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Planets Under Attack or simply click the Search field and type in "Planets Under Attack". If it exists on your system the Planets Under Attack application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Planets Under Attack in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Planets Under Attack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Planets Under Attack:
- The software company is: http://www.kogamer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\KOGamer.com\Planets Under Attack\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Planets Under Attack.
8. After uninstalling Planets Under Attack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Planets Under Attack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Planets Under Attack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Planets Under Attack by KOGamer.com from your PC, we are not saying that Planets Under Attack by KOGamer.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Planets Under Attack in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-27 21:31:10.570