Planets Under Attack
This info is about Planets Under Attack for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Planets Under Attack from your computerTargem Games
. More information on Targem Games can be seen here
. Click on http://www.planetsunderattack.com
to get more facts about Planets Under Attack on Targem Games's website. The program is often placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\planets under attack folder (same installation drive as Windows). Planets Under Attack's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is named Steam.exe and occupies 2.87 MB (3014224 bytes).
Planets Under Attack installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 115.89 MB (121523608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.87 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- steamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.70 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.18 MB)
- opengltest.exe (79.00 KB)
- steamservice.exe (815.58 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.85 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.08 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- BlackOps.exe (7.72 MB)
- IAmAlive_game.exe (14.07 MB)
- CivilizationBE_DX11.exe (11.20 MB)
- CivilizationBE_Mantle.exe (11.24 MB)
- D3D11Install.exe (195.50 KB)
- DXSetup.exe (513.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- WalkingDead101.exe (8.45 MB)
- TheWalkingDead2.exe (8.99 MB)
- CivilizationBE_DX11.exe (11.61 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Planets Under Attack.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Planets Under Attack.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 218510
Planets Under Attack is a program marketed by the software company Targem Games. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Planets Under Attack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Planets Under Attack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Planets Under Attack or simply click the Search field and type in "Planets Under Attack". If it exists on your system the Planets Under Attack application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Planets Under Attack in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Planets Under Attack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Planets Under Attack:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.planetsunderattack.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Planets Under Attack.
8. After removing Planets Under Attack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Planets Under Attack that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Planets Under Attack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Planets Under Attack by Targem Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Planets Under Attack by Targem Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Planets Under Attack in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 02:46:45.117