Planeta Foto 3.4
Planeta Foto 3.4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Planeta Foto 3.4 from your systemPlaneta Foto
. You can read more on Planeta Foto or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Planeta Foto 3.4 can be seen at http://www.zyoncore.com.br
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zyoncore Sistemas\SIGI FotoLivro\Planeta Foto directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Planeta Foto 3.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Zyoncore Sistemas\SIGI FotoLivro\Planeta Foto\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. SIGIFotoLivro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.71 MB (10178072 bytes) on disk.
Planeta Foto 3.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.74 MB (11265770
bytes) on disk.
- SIGIFotoLivro.exe (9.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This data is about Planeta Foto 3.4 version 3.4
Planeta Foto 3.4 is a program marketed by Planeta Foto. Some computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Planeta Foto 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Planeta Foto 3.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Planeta Foto 3.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Planeta Foto 3.4". The Planeta Foto 3.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Planeta Foto 3.4 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Planeta Foto 3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Planeta Foto 3.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zyoncore.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zyoncore Sistemas\SIGI FotoLivro\Planeta Foto\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Planeta Foto 3.4.
8. After uninstalling Planeta Foto 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Planeta Foto 3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Planeta Foto 3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Planeta Foto 3.4 by Planeta Foto from your PC, nor are we saying that Planeta Foto 3.4 by Planeta Foto is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Planeta Foto 3.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 02:17:47.760