PlanetGIS Professional 4.2
You can find on this page details on how to remove PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 from your computerPlanet GIS
. You can find out more on Planet GIS or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 at www.planetgis.co.za
. Usually the PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Planet GIS folder, depending on the user's option during install. PlanetGIS Professional 4.2's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Planet GIS\unins000.exe". PlanetP42T.exe is the PlanetGIS Professional 4.2's primary executable file and it occupies around 13.64 MB (14307328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with PlanetGIS Professional 4.2. They occupy about 14.33 MB (15024124
bytes) on disk.
- PlanetP42T.exe (13.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 version 4.2
PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 is a program by the software company Planet GIS. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PlanetGIS Professional 4.2". If it is installed on your PC the PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PlanetGIS Professional 4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PlanetGIS Professional 4.2:
- The publisher is: www.planetgis.co.za
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Planet GIS\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PlanetGIS Professional 4.2.
8. After uninstalling PlanetGIS Professional 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 by Planet GIS from your PC, we are not saying that PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 by Planet GIS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PlanetGIS Professional 4.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 13:41:15.030