PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1
PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 from your systemPlanet GIS
. Further information on Planet GIS can be found here
. Detailed information about PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 can be found at www.planetgis.co.za
. PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Planet GIS directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Planet GIS\unins000.exe". PlanetE4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.84 MB (10320896 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1. They occupy an average of 11.29 MB (11834364
bytes) on disk.
- PlanetE4.exe (9.84 MB)
- regwiz.exe (778.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 version 4.1
PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 is a program marketed by the software company Planet GIS. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1". The PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1:
- The web site of the program is: www.planetgis.co.za
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Planet GIS\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1.
8. After uninstalling PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 by Planet GIS from your computer, we are not saying that PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 by Planet GIS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PlanetGIS Explorer 4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 06:30:16.323