This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Planet Stronghold for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Planet Stronghold from your PCWinter Wolves
. You can read more on Winter Wolves or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
to get more data about Planet Stronghold on Winter Wolves's website. Planet Stronghold is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PlanetStronghold folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Planet Stronghold is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Planet Stronghold.exe and occupies 35.50 KB (36352 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Planet Stronghold. They occupy 589.84 KB (603992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Planet Stronghold.exe (33.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- Planet Stronghold.exe (35.50 KB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- zsync.exe (92.00 KB)
- zsyncmake.exe (91.50 KB)
Planet Stronghold is an application by Winter Wolves. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Planet Stronghold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Planet Stronghold from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Planet Stronghold or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Planet Stronghold". If it exists on your system the Planet Stronghold application will be found automatically. When you select Planet Stronghold in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Planet Stronghold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Planet Stronghold:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winterwolves.com/planetstronghold.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Planet Stronghold.
8. After uninstalling Planet Stronghold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Planet Stronghold which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Planet Stronghold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Planet Stronghold by Winter Wolves from your PC, we are not saying that Planet Stronghold by Winter Wolves is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Planet Stronghold in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:53:15.173