Plague Inc Evolved
Plague Inc Evolved is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Plague Inc Evolved from your systemDecepticon
. You can read more on Decepticon or check for application updates here
. Plague Inc Evolved is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Plague Inc Evolved directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Plague Inc Evolved is "C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Plague Inc Evolved\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 10.76 MB (11283968 bytes) on disk and is called PlagueIncEvolved.exe.
Plague Inc Evolved contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.42 MB (19312804
bytes) on disk.
- PlagueIncEvolved.exe (10.76 MB)
- UnityPatch.exe (235.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (966.43 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6.0
of Plague Inc Evolved. You can find here a few links to other Plague Inc Evolved versions:
...click to view all...
Plague Inc Evolved is a program released by the software company Decepticon. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Plague Inc Evolved is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Plague Inc Evolved from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Plague Inc Evolved or simply activate the Search field and type in "Plague Inc Evolved". The Plague Inc Evolved program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Plague Inc Evolved in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Plague Inc Evolved, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Plague Inc Evolved.
8. After removing Plague Inc Evolved, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Plague Inc Evolved that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plague Inc Evolved using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Plague Inc Evolved by Decepticon from your computer, nor are we saying that Plague Inc Evolved by Decepticon is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Plague Inc Evolved in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 08:02:24.740