Plagiarism Finder is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Plagiarism Finder from your computerNBridge
. More info about NBridge can be seen here
. More details about the application Plagiarism Finder can be found at http://www.nbridge.net
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NBridge\Plagiarism Finder directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Plagiarism Finder is C:\Program Files (x86)\NBridge\Plagiarism Finder\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Plagiarism Finder.exe and it has a size of 3.25 MB (3406848 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Plagiarism Finder. They take about 7.53 MB (7895978
bytes) on disk.
- Plagiarism Finder.exe (3.25 MB)
- Plagiarism Finder.vshost.exe (22.16 KB)
- plagiarism.finder.pro.v.4.0-patch.exe (950.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (80.81 KB)
- Plagiarism Finder.exe (3.25 MB)
This info is about Plagiarism Finder version 4.00.00.778
alone. Click on the links below for other Plagiarism Finder versions:
Plagiarism Finder is an application by NBridge. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Plagiarism Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Plagiarism Finder from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Plagiarism Finder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Plagiarism Finder". If it is installed on your PC the Plagiarism Finder application will be found automatically. After you click Plagiarism Finder in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Plagiarism Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plagiarism Finder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nbridge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NBridge\Plagiarism Finder\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Plagiarism Finder.
8. After removing Plagiarism Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Plagiarism Finder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plagiarism Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Plagiarism Finder by NBridge from your PC, we are not saying that Plagiarism Finder by NBridge is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Plagiarism Finder in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:34:46.433