You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Pizza Chef for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Pizza Chef from your PCYahoo Games
. Take a look here
for more information on Yahoo Games. You can see more info about Pizza Chef at http://www.Yahoo Games.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Yahoo Games\Pizza Chef directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Pizza Chef is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. PizzaChef.exe is the Pizza Chef's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.47 MB (1540096 bytes) on disk.
Pizza Chef contains of the executables below. They take 1.82 MB (1912832
bytes) on disk.
- dlprinstapp_en.exe (364.00 KB)
- PizzaChef.exe (1.47 MB)
This data is about Pizza Chef version 1.00.0000
Pizza Chef is a program offered by Yahoo Games. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Pizza Chef is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Pizza Chef with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pizza Chef or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pizza Chef". If it exists on your system the Pizza Chef app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pizza Chef in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Pizza Chef, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pizza Chef:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Yahoo Games.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pizza Chef.
8. After uninstalling Pizza Chef, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pizza Chef that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pizza Chef using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pizza Chef by Yahoo Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Pizza Chef by Yahoo Games is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pizza Chef in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-29 13:37:33.633