This web page is about Pixifex for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Pixifex from your computerGoldshell Digital Media
. Further information on Goldshell Digital Media can be found here
. Click on http://www.goldshell.com
to get more details about Pixifex on Goldshell Digital Media's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Goldshell directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Pixifex is C:\Program Files\Goldshell\pxxuninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Pixifex.exe and occupies 1.27 MB (1329283 bytes).
Pixifex is composed of the following executables which take 2.71 MB (2841000
bytes) on disk:
- Clipyard.exe (1.16 MB)
- cyuninst.exe (144.20 KB)
- Pixifex.exe (1.27 MB)
- pxxuninst.exe (140.20 KB)
Pixifex is a program offered by Goldshell Digital Media. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Pixifex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Pixifex from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pixifex or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pixifex". If it exists on your system the Pixifex app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pixifex in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pixifex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pixifex:
- The software company is: http://www.goldshell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Goldshell\pxxuninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pixifex.
8. After uninstalling Pixifex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pixifex that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pixifex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pixifex by Goldshell Digital Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Pixifex by Goldshell Digital Media is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pixifex in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 20:11:25.540