Pixie Pond version 1.5
This web page is about Pixie Pond version 1.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Pixie Pond version 1.5 from your computergogo78
. Open here
where you can read more on gogo78. Usually the Pixie Pond version 1.5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pixie Pond directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Pixie Pond version 1.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pixie Pond\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PixiePond.exe and occupies 3.32 MB (3482968 bytes).
Pixie Pond version 1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.00 MB (4197494
bytes) on disk.
- PixiePond.exe (3.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
This page is about Pixie Pond version 1.5 version 1.5
Pixie Pond version 1.5 is a program offered by the software company gogo78. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Pixie Pond version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pixie Pond version 1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pixie Pond version 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pixie Pond version 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Pixie Pond version 1.5 program will be found automatically. After you click Pixie Pond version 1.5 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pixie Pond version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pixie Pond version 1.5.
8. After removing Pixie Pond version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pixie Pond version 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pixie Pond version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pixie Pond version 1.5 by gogo78 from your computer, we are not saying that Pixie Pond version 1.5 by gogo78 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pixie Pond version 1.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-03 20:05:20.363