Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00
Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 from your PCQO Labs
. Take a look here
for more info on QO Labs. More info about the app Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 can be seen at http://qolabs.com
. Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\QO Labs\Pixelfusion WMP Plugin directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\QO Labs\Pixelfusion WMP Plugin\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The following executables are contained in Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00. They occupy 818.28 KB (837918
bytes) on disk.
- qoupdate.exe (120.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This info is about Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 version 2.00.0001
Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 is an application by QO Labs. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00". If it is installed on your PC the Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 app will be found automatically. After you select Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://qolabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QO Labs\Pixelfusion WMP Plugin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00.
8. After uninstalling Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 by QO Labs from your PC, we are not saying that Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 by QO Labs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 2.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-05 02:00:41.160