Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50
This web page is about Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 from your PCQO Labs
. More info about QO Labs can be read here
. More details about Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 can be found at http://qolabs.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QO Labs\Pixelfusion WMP Plugin directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\QO Labs\Pixelfusion WMP Plugin\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50. Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50's primary file takes around 657.76 KB (673546 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50. They take about 657.76 KB (673546
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.50.0050
of Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50.
Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 is an application released by the software company QO Labs. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50". If it exists on your system the Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50:
- The software company is: http://qolabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QO Labs\Pixelfusion WMP Plugin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50.
8. After removing Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 by QO Labs from your PC, nor are we saying that Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 by QO Labs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pixelfusion WMP Plugin 1.50 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-31 11:41:41.780