PixelNet Software 4.13
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PixelNet Software 4.13 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PixelNet Software 4.13 from your systemORWO Net
. Go over here
for more information on ORWO Net. You can get more details on PixelNet Software 4.13 at http://www.pixelnet.de
. PixelNet Software 4.13 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PixelNet Software directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PixelNet Software\Deinstallieren.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PixelNet Software 4.13. PixelNet.exe is the PixelNet Software 4.13's main executable file and it takes around 79.00 KB (80896 bytes) on disk.
PixelNet Software 4.13 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 141.06 KB (144448
bytes) on disk.
- Deinstallieren.exe (62.06 KB)
- PixelNet.exe (79.00 KB)
This web page is about PixelNet Software 4.13 version 4.13
PixelNet Software 4.13 is a program marketed by ORWO Net. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove PixelNet Software 4.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PixelNet Software 4.13 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PixelNet Software 4.13 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PixelNet Software 4.13". If it is installed on your PC the PixelNet Software 4.13 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PixelNet Software 4.13 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PixelNet Software 4.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PixelNet Software 4.13:
- The publisher is: http://www.pixelnet.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PixelNet Software\Deinstallieren.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PixelNet Software 4.13.
8. After uninstalling PixelNet Software 4.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PixelNet Software 4.13 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PixelNet Software 4.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PixelNet Software 4.13 by ORWO Net from your computer, we are not saying that PixelNet Software 4.13 by ORWO Net is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PixelNet Software 4.13 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-20 13:35:34.497