A guide to uninstall PixelJunk Eden from your PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PixelJunk Eden for Windows. The Windows version was created by Q-Games, Ltd.
. Further information on Q-Games, Ltd. can be found here
. You can get more details on PixelJunk Eden at http://pixeljunk.jp
. PixelJunk Eden is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\pixeljunkeden directory, subject to the user's choice. PixelJunk Eden's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.03 MB (4222976 bytes) on disk and is labeled eden.exe.
PixelJunk Eden is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.03 MB (4222976
bytes) on disk:
If planning to uninstall PixelJunk Eden you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 105800
How to delete PixelJunk Eden from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PixelJunk Eden is an application released by Q-Games, Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase PixelJunk Eden is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PixelJunk Eden or simply click the Search field and type in "PixelJunk Eden". The PixelJunk Eden program will be found automatically. When you select PixelJunk Eden in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PixelJunk Eden, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PixelJunk Eden:
- The web site of the application is: http://pixeljunk.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PixelJunk Eden.
8. After removing PixelJunk Eden, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PixelJunk Eden that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PixelJunk Eden using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PixelJunk Eden by Q-Games, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that PixelJunk Eden by Q-Games, Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PixelJunk Eden supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:14:43.893